Entertainment, Sports, Politics, Bizarre, Scandals, Love And Relationship Tips, Health, Business And Many More...
Translate
Money Heist: Why did Nairobi have to leave the series?
MONEY HEIST season 4 has taken the world by storm and fans have been enjoying the new series. But why did Nairobi have to leave the series?
season 4 is a popular series on Netflix and it left fans in tears after one of the main characters was killed. Nairobi (played by Alba Flores) died after being shot in the head and fans of La Casa de Papel were heartbroken. The actress Flores has revealed why she had to leave the series.
In the short clip, which has had more than 3,000 views at the time of writing, Flores is standing on set holding a bunch of flowers and she is giving a goodbye speech.
Nairobi's death was one of the biggest plot twists of the series and it left fans feeling shaken as one of the main characters had seen her demise.
Another behind the scenes video has been posted and it shows the rest of the actress's goodbye speech, and she cries as she speaks to the rest of the cast.
She said: "I want to thank you all for everything you've taught me. I've grown here as an actress more than I ever imagined I would, and as a person too."
Fans then proceeded to share their grief on Twitter, with one fan saying: "I'm so heartbroken, it's like part of me is also dead with her."
She addresses the group and says: "You're a f** great team. I hope I get to film 16,000 more times with you." She laughs before getting emotional like the rest of the cast members.
She said: "I'm going to miss you all." She hugs the main cast members as the rest of the crew stand around her and applaud her.
Flores is then seen walking off set with her flowers. She said: "It's over, and I have nothing on the horizon. It's a really liberating feeling. Because...well, I need a rest."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Popular Posts
-
Disagreements have erupted in Parliament this afternoon as opposition legislators want the sitting arrangement that the house adopted s...
-
Following the closure of schools in the country as a preventive measure against COVID-19 pandemic, the Kasungu district early pregnancy repo...
-
Leader of Opposition Kondwani Nankhumwa who is also Democratic Progressive Party (DPP) Vice President for the South has faulted government f...
-
A 19-year-old Ugandan has picked nomination papers to vie for the presidency in the upcoming general elections. Hillary Humphrey Kaweesa ...
-
Racist groups were attempting to encourage their users to bring weapons to protests, according to the social media company. Faceboo...
-
South Africa's President Cyril Ramaphosa has urged South Africans not to be scared by the rising numbers of coronavirus cases. The co...
-
There are now more than over 190,000 confirmed cases of coronavirus across the continent, with a number of African countries imposing a ...
-
Seventy health workers in Ghana’s central region have tested positive for coronavirus, according to health authorities. The country has ...
-
Malawi has registered 65 new COVID-19 cases, 59 new recoveries and 1 new death. Of the new cases, 61 are locally transmitted infections an...
-
There are conflicting details from the Presidential Taskforce on Coronavirus and the National Planning Taskforce on the re-openi...


No comments:
Post a Comment