Translate

Woman Cries As Her Husband Died, His Brother Is Insisting To Marry Her



A lady is crying out that the husband who she was married to for 10 years gave up the ghost three weeks ago and without even waiting for the burial of the husband the brother in-law is insisting she get married to him.

See her story as she shared it on Facebook.

Hello peeps can you guys help me out here?
"My husband died just three weeks ago, we have been married for 10 years and i have a son for him.

" We had to postpone the burial because of this coronavirus disease,now my brother in-law is insisting we get married.

"Since the first week after my husbands death this man wont let me be. I even at a time dad t sleep with him to satisfy him.He promised he wont make a request if i gave it to him just once .

No comments:

Featured Post

Mother Of Newly Born Twins Need Support

Popular Posts