Translate

Minister of Local Government and Rural Development Ben Phiri has bid farewell to staff members at the Ministry.


Minister of Local Government and Rural Development Ben Phiri has bid farewell to staff members at the Ministry.
Principal Secretary for Local Government and Rural Development Charles Kalemba has confirmed the development
.
He, however, said it would be difficult to say Phiri's farewell can be considered as resignation in the absence of an official communication.
"OPC is better placed to answer that, as well as the Minister himself" he said.
But when contacted, Phiri told Nation Online to ignore the message.
Phiri, however, said in a message sent to his colleagues at the Ministry that he was leaving a happy man.
Reads the message in part: "I did my part and surely I couldn't do everything. To some, I was a bad Minister ... and to a few, a good minister . All those are just perceptions and opinions, which is ok . All I can say is, I am going a happy man filled with joy that I came and now leaving having left a mark in the Ministry.
"Today I bid farewell to all of you here . I may have made mistakes along the way. Trust me, it may have been an error of judgement and not intentional. Please accept my apology."
He further lauded staff at the ministry for their hardworking spirit.

No comments:

Featured Post

Mother Of Newly Born Twins Need Support

Popular Posts